Machinist will machine, inspect and produce manufactured product per operating procedures and instructions. Machines used in shop: Kearney Treker, Mori Seiki, Olofson, Schiess, Mitsibutsi, Cincinnati, Mazak, Motch and Travisan.
• Minimum of high school diploma or GED.
• One to three years’ experience in set-up and operation of CNC and Manual Lathe and Milling Machines or completion of a machining program.
• Ability to machine metals, parts and castings to close tolerances.
• Knowledge of machining methods, cutting tools, cutting qualities of metals and overall manufacturing experience.
• Demonstrated ability in the use of micrometers, vernier calipers, overhead crane and hand tools.
• Proficient use of shop math.
• Ability to read blueprints, work from layouts and dimensions on drawings, using indicators, height gauges, etc.
• Ability to load, align, perform set-up and operate machines per drawing instructions.
• Perform unloads, checks for quality.
• Debur casting/part, as required.
• Maintain quality and quantity with strong sense of accountability and high standards.
• Maintain clean and orderly work area.
• Follow all safety procedures.
• Maintain records of production (route cards)
• Good communication and interpersonal skills with attention to detail
Candidate must be willing to work 1st, 2nd or 3rd shift. Shift assignment will be determined at the interview based on machine openings and skill set.
Please do not apply if you are unable to work an off shift. First shift is not always available!
The ideal candidate will have a good work history (3-4 years minimum in one place) with mechanical ability and willingness to learn.
Flowserve - 22 months ago
Flowserve is pumped about flow control equipment. After reorganizing in 2010 the company operates through two segments. Flow Control...