Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or six to twelve months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to apply commonsense understanding to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
WILL NOT HIRE PERSONS WITH PRIOR CRIMINAL RECORDS, BACKGROUND CHECK REQUIRED
Rate 10/hr (With option of review for pay increase)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Checks workstation for neat and orderly condition
- Communicates with outgoing operator regarding daily instructions and production
- Checks work station for correct supplies and equipment
- Inspects each item produced for acceptable quality
- Records production and scrap information on daily production form (Intouch System)
- Notifies process technician of unresolved problems with items or equipment
- Assembles, packs and labels parts according to packaging procedures
- Maintains a clean workstation
- Maintains production standards
- Notifies supervisor of unresolved problems
- Complies with all plant and OSHA guidelines