General Cable's facility in Marion, Indiana is seeking bright, energetic and highly motivated Machine Operators. The Marion plant produces wire and cable products for the Industrial and Specialty markets. Machine Operators are responsible for continuously monitoring and maintaining product quality based on established standards including visual and mechanical inspection of product, as well as work in a safe manner at all times following all safety policies and procedures. Performing setups in accordance with established procedure, operating, and loading/unloading equipment. Work from written and verbal instructions, procedures and work orders are also required.
Additional responsibilities include: Maintaining and logging all information required supporting traceability and quality, participating in cross-training activities, maintaining work area and equipment in a clean orderly condition, and performing other duties as required or directed.
Visit our website at www.GeneralCable.com
Applicants must apply at the WorkOne office located at 850 N Miller Ave, Marion In 46952.
- At least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Prior manufacturing experience with the ability to prioritize and pay close attention to detail
- Previous forklift experience
- Frequent lifting, pushing, pulling, squatting, stooping, and bending is required
- Must be able to work independently and distinguish colors
- The ability to demonstrate your mechanical and computer skills •Must be able to pass background check and drug test
For your privacy and protection , when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.