SUMMARY: The Keurig Machine Operator position is responsible for operating a machine to maximize production and maintaining GMCR’s high standard of quality.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES: These positions have no direct reports.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Responsible for producing highest quality product in accordance with GMCR quality standards by operating a production machine following set standards and procedures.
· Assures safe operation of Keurig machine and adheres to GMCR safety procedures.
· Prepares machine for startup and shutdown procedures on a daily basis and follows set production schedule.
· Maintains inventory of Keurig supplies and tracks scrap quantities.
· Performs operator adjustments, quality checks, and repairs to machine as needed.
· Ensures cleanliness of machine and surrounding area.
· Communicates with others (on team, across shifts, and across departments) as needed for successful completion of work.
· Takes part in continuous improvement initiatives that directly impact work and quality of product.
OTHER NECESSARY FUNCTIONS:
· Follows all policies, procedures, ergonomic standards and safety requirements directed by GMCR and the department.
· Performs other duties as requested by management.
· A Bronze or higher level National Career Readiness Certificate preferred
· Successful completion of Virtual Job Tryout
· Strong mechanical aptitude of packaging machine operations.
· Strong decision making, communication, and problem solving skills.
· Self motivated team player with a positive attitude.
· Ability to get along with others, be punctual, and follow instructions from management.
· Ability to follow GMCR policies and procedures.
· Able to work flexible hours as required.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS:
· Ability to lift 30 pounds on a regular basis and 50 pounds occasionally.
· Ability to constantly lift, bend, stretch and stand during entire shift.
· Ability to push/pull up to 1.500 pounds using supplied equipment.
· Ability to frequently kneel, squat, bend, and stoop, twist, and reach overhead with repetitive motions.
Depending on the position for which you are applying, offers of employment made by the company are contingent upon satisfactory completion of one or all of the following: a background investigation, education verification, reference check, credit report and a basic pre-employment medical examination to determine whether you are able to perform the essential functions of your position, with or without reasonable accommodation. You may also be required to take a pre-employment drug and alcohol test, and your offer of employment is contingent upon the successful passage of that test. Details regarding the drug and alcohol test shall be provided to you under separate cover and you will be required to provide a signed acknowledgement of receipt of GMCR’s Drug and Alcohol Free Workplace policy. In addition, as a condition of employment, the company is required, under current federal regulations to certify the legal status of all employees. All employment at GMCR is contingent upon the employee presenting and maintaining authorization to work in the United States. Therefore, on your first day of employment, it will be important that you provide documentation proving both your identity and authorization to work in the United States. GMCR is an E-Verify and Equal Opportunity Employer.
Green Mountain Coffee Roasters - 8 months ago
We believe in using the power of business to make the world a better place. Each step on the long road from tree to cup gives us an...