Imaflex Inc. in operation for over 20 years specializes in the manufacturing and sale of polyethylene films tailored to meet our client's expectation. We are located at 1200, Unity Street, Thomasville, NC, 27360 Phone 336-474-1190. You must submit a resume for consideration. We are accepting resumes with applications for:
Entry Level Machine Operator must have a High School Diploma or Equivelant. The ideal candidate has manufacturing experience. This position requires a fast learner with the ability to perform at a fast pace on 12 hour shifts. The entry level operator will be provided on the job training. At the end of a 90 day trial period the candidate must meet the following requirements:
Tier 1 Operator will be responsible for and required to perform the following task:
1. Pass basic reading, writing skills entry exam
2. Complete understanding of all QC tests, procedures, and product and client specification training
3. Has successfully completed forklift training and can perform all roll handling and packaging procedures.
4. Has completed all required Quality and Safety training and follows all guidelines.
5. Perform all assigned task adhering to all IMAFLEX, USA safe work procedures.
6. Checking product quality on all setups
7. Loading of all resin and additive components
8. Off -loading and proper storage of components not in use
9. Ability to perform assisted setups on 3101, 3102, 3013 extruders
10. Able to perform unassisted setups on bag machines
11. Able to perform set ups when on line printing is required
13. Cleaning of treater, and nip rolls
14. Cleaning of printing press after use
15. Must be able to read and understand the Work Order(s) assigned.
16. Must be able to document all required information on to Work Orders and into ADONIX ERP system.
17. Keeps work area clean and organized.
18. Removing finish rolls from winders
After 90 days IMAFLEX offers full benifits including 401K.