• Operate equipment to produce product.
• Responsible for the safe operation of Scrubs line equipment.
• Able to rotate between jobs as assigned.
• Able to perform quality and safety checks as required.
• Fill out paperwork.
• Segregate and follow waste disposal procedures.
• Responsible for adherence to all GMP, safety, quality and housekeeping standards/rules set for this department.
• Perform all other duties as assigned.
• Prior machine operator experience.
• Prior experience running high speed filling and packing equipment a plus, including making minor mechanical adjustments and computer input.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Able to follow written instructions on job ticket and perform quality checks.
• Must have good verbal and written communication skills
• Must be dependable, punctual and have good attendance
• Able to work with little supervision.
• Have basic math skills.
• Attention to detail.
• Must be able to work in a fast paced, team environment.
ITW - 23 months ago
Illinois Tool Works (ITW) hammers out more than just tools, and it operates well beyond the Land of Lincoln. With operations in about...