- Under supervision, operate lapping machine, polishing machine; or air, mechanical or hydraulic presses, rotary presses, hand dies, and braiding equipment.
- Hand polish parts during machine operation when required.
- Inspect work using drop indicators, micrometers, calipers, and optical flats. Obtain first piece approval as required.
- Degrease parts and clean degreasing tank as required.
- May form packing rings of a wide variety of packing materials and sizes.
- Keep machine and work area clean and orderly.
- Work from factory work orders, production route tickets, or written or verbal instructions.
- Perform duties in accordance with company safety policies. Report unsafe conditions.
- Make proper labor and time reports.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM REQURIEMENTS FOR ENTRY:
Education: Requires knowledge equivalent to 1 to 2 years high school education with ability to read, write, and subtract.
Experience: Requires 0 to 2 months previous related or subordinate work experience plus 4 weeks to 11 months on-the-job training.
* Generally requires lifting boxes and trays weighing up to 50 pounds.
John Crane - 11 months ago