Kraft-Fort Smith, Arkansas-Planters Peanuts Facility
Machine Operator-Processing or Packaging Departments
Must be able to work any shift, including nights and weekends-12 Hour Shifts
Kraft Foods is currently seeking candidates wanting to work in a team environment in the Fort Smith facility. Successful candidates should have the ability to effectively operate all current and future equipment / job functions in the department and demonstrate a high level of competency on performance validation checks. Candidates are expected to achieve performance results on all equipment operated per reported data from computerized quality systems, and other department measures as well as perform preventive maintenance task on machine.
Successful candidates will attend to machine breakdowns, identify necessary resources to repair, and assist in troubleshooting to bring equipment back to operable condition. Candidates should support plant high performance culture and continuous improvement programs through active participation in plant productivity programs. Candidates must also comply and actively participate in all safety and environmental policies, procedures and programs. Opportunities will be available to participate on internal plant teams.
Candidate must comply with all quality and food safety programs. Perform area housekeeping duties as well as perform all tasks as assigned by supervisor, and all other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma or GED (equivalent)
- 2 years of previous manufacturing experience is required
- Preferred candidates will have experience operating food processing and packaging equipment.
- Must be able to communicate effectively written and verbally.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs, bend, walk, stand, kneel, stoop, carry, pull and grasp.
- Must be able to work overtime as scheduled.
Kraft - 20 months ago
At Kraft, we make brands that are known and loved the world over – and we’ve been doing it for generations. Today we’re...