Position Type: Employee
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Performs all jobs safely, efficiently and accurately to maintain and improve the performance of the entire plant in the areas of Safety, Quality, Reliability (SQR) and our Customer 1st strategy. Responsible for all aspects of machine operation and changeover activities to achieve and maintain world class quality. Role model and demonstrate the company's core values of respect, honesty, integrity, diversity, inclusion and safety of others.
Essential Job Functions:
Minimum Position Qualifications:
- Follow all safety procedures including the wearing of all required personal protective equipment.
- Effectively and safely operate and maintain the assigned machine and all related equipment to ensure all daily orders are met.
- Complete safety observations as assigned.
- Read and follow standard work for assigned machine.
- Follow all standard work processes.
- Verify proper components at the work station before beginning a job.
- Monitor product to ensure quality standards are met or exceeded.
- Complete "If down, do" list for this position when conditions dictate.
- Complete all required paperwork and documentation accurately and legibly.
- Maintain reliable attendance, including overtime as needed.
- Maintain work area in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Actively participate in Total Process Control activities.
- Follow established programs, policies and practices to produce safe quality foods that meet regulatory and company requirements.
- Support the development, implementation, maintenance, and ongoing improvement of the SQF 2000 Systems.
- Accountable to the Kroger Manufacturing Food Safety and Quality Principles.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Desired Previous Job Experience
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Basic math skills.
- Effective written communication skills, including legibility.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Previous food manufacturing experience.
Education Level: Trade School Desired
Required Certifications/Licenses: None
Position Type: Full-Time
Posting States: Texas
Jobs at Kroger: At Kroger, we hire people who have a passion for helping others and who want to build a relationship with our Customers. No matter what stage of your career, you can build your future at Kroger. We look for people who want more, aspire to be more and work hard to achieve their goals. Our focus on keeping the Customer first is what makes us successful. We offer many opportunities not only in our stores, but in Manufacturing, Logistics, Marketing, Finance, Human Resources, and many other fields.
The Kroger Family of Companies is the largest traditional grocer in the country with 82B in revenue and 339,000 associates. The company operates 2,476 supermarkets and multi-department stores in 31 states under two dozen local banners including Kroger, Ralphs, Fred Meyer, Food 4 Less, Fry’s, King Soopers, Smith’s, Dillons, QFC and City Market. Kroger associates also serve customers in 779 convenience stores, 393 fine jewelry stores and 737 supermarket fuel centers the Company operates. The Company also operates 41 food processing plants in the U.S.
Headquartered in Cincinnati, Ohio, The Kroger Family of Companies focuses its charitable efforts on supporting hunger relief, health and wellness initiatives, and local schools and grassroots organizations in the communities it serves.
Posting Notes: TX || Irving || 1331 E. Airport Frway || 75062 || America's Beverage || None || Manufacturing || Employee || Non-Exempt || Full-Time || None