Skills & Knowledge
- Basic Computer Skills (windows based software)
- Basic written and effective communication skills.
- Ability to take direction and execute in a fast paced environment
- Flexibility to meet rotational shift changes, as required.
- The ability to demonstrate strong operating knowledge of manufacturing equipment
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 40 pounds, occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crouch and reach with arms.
- Demonstrated hand/eye coordination
- High School degree or GED required
The individual in this position is responsible for the daily set-up and operation of manufacturing machines. In addition, this individual insures that all L&S safety and quality standards are consistently met.
Ensure quality and safety standards are met
- Assist with set-up of assigned machine(s) to ensure daily production goals are met.
- Assist in the coordination of product change-overs to maximize line efficiencies.
- Responsible for monitoring the machine and material running through machine to insure product meets quality and production standards; report problems to line operator in a timely manner.
- Assist with problem solving to ensure minimal down time.
- Responsible for visual inspection of materials and products used to ensure that L&S productivity and quality standards are met or exceeded; may be required to taste product as part of daily quality audits.
- Ensure all health and safety guidelines are followed; consistently report issues in a timely and accurate manner to the Line Operator. Follow proper lockout/tagout procedures.
- Ensure equipment and surrounding area is maintained in a clean and orderly fashion.
- Required to use proper safety gear when performing assigned tasks.
- Monitor and record production run quantities, job orders, product and wrapping materials used, pallet tags, waste and machinery down times.
- Establish and communicate material stocks availability to meet daily production requirements.
Lindt & Sprüngli
- 17 months ago - save job