Metal Coaters® offers a complete line of metal finishing coatings including polyesters, silicone modified polyesters (SMP), fluorocarbons (PVDF) and plastisols (PVC), which can be individualized to meet our customers’ specific application requirements. We set the industry benchmark for cost-efficient production of pre-painted metal coil. As one of the largest coil coating manufacturers in the country, Metal Coaters® has five production facilities located strategically in key distribution areas throughout the United States.
Our Machine Operators are responsible for Loading/Exiting start and stopping our Industrial Machines. Take exit end gauge reading as a back up duty. Housekeeping duties, including proper disposal of used paint booth filters. Data entry of slitter processing into the Metal Prep computer system. Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent Preferred
- Good understanding of basic math, including fractions and decimals
- Possesses verbal/ written communication skills
- Ability to read a tape measure
- 6 months coil coating and Industrial experience a plus
- Basic computer knowledge
- Candidate should be able to work the night shift
NCI Building Systems - 30+ days ago
Since 1981, Metal Prep has supplied the needs of industrial customers which require equipment and supplies for cleaning and applying finishe...