A Machine Operator at MRCI - Quality Products Division is responsible for the effective and efficient operation of an assigned machine in the production area, including loading of product, safety, maintenance of equipment, supply and layout of materials, and overall cleanliness. In addition, when machines are not in operation, the Machine Operator will assist in the warehouse.
- Solid background in production and machine operation
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge of warehouse, material handling procedures and the supply chain ERP system
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Must be able to lift 25-30 pounds on a consistent basis
MRCI offers a full benefits package including Medical and Dental Insurance, paid Vacation and Sick time, Voluntary Life Insurance, Short/Long Term Disability, 403b and a full paid-week off during Christmas!
Please visit www.mrciworksource.org (Career Tab)
Questions: Call Jenna at 507-386-5710