Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Operate a cutting machine with plasma or flame.
- Bevel sides of steel plates using the bevelling machine.
- Operate plate roll to form the shells.
- Tack-weld the longitudinal joints.
- Operate crane to remove shells from the roll.
- Inspect flatness of the flanges using a laser, sand welds or flanges as needed.
- Ensure handling of sanding equipment with a forklift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Relevant training or experience is a plus. Ability to lift and carry 80 lbs. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time. Good physical capacity and manual dexterity.
Marmen Energy, located in Brandon, South Dakota, is recognized as one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wind towers. It is a...