Reporting to the Production Supervisor, you will:
- Operate a cutting machine with plasma or flame.
- Bevel sides of steel plates using the bevelling machine.
- Operate plate roll to form the shells.
- Tack-weld the longitudinal joints.
- Operate crane to remove shells from the roll.
- Inspect flatness of the flanges using a laser, sand welds or flanges as needed.
- Ensure handling of sanding equipment with a forklift.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
You will work rotating shifts.
Relevant training or experience is a plus. Ability to lift and carry 80 lbs. Ability to stand and walk for long periods of time. Good physical capacity and manual dexterity.
Marmen - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard
Marmen Energy, located in Brandon, South Dakota, is recognized as one of North America’s largest manufacturers of wind towers. It is a...