Materne North America is a privately held company committed to offering families healthy and convenient snack solutions under its umbrella brand GoGo squeeZ . Materne North America is a subsidiary of Groupe MOM, also the owner of the Pom Potes brand, the market leader in France for convenient snack pouches for families. Since 1998, over 2 billion of Materne°s innovative pouches have been sold around the world to share at breakfast, in lunchboxes, in cars, on the run, at games and always with a smile. |
Materne North America is focused on being the market leader in providing solutions to help active families with fun, smart and innovative snacks in forms and tastes that kids love. Launched in 2008, GoGo squeeZ is the first squeezable, resealable, no-mess, 100% fruit, all-natural, no-sugar-added fruit-based snack for kids in the U.S. Today GoGo squeeZ is available at Whole Foods, Costco, Target, Walmart, Kroger, Publix, and most major Grocery stores as well as at leading convenience store chains including 7-11 and WaWa, in KFC ‘Lil Bucket Kids Meals, and at high altitudes on Alaska Airlines and JetBlue. GoGo squeeZ is also found online at Amazon.com and Diapers.com. Connect with us on Facebook and Twitter.
As Machine Operator for Materne, North America located in Traverse City, MI you will be responsible for the operation of machinery on our high speed production and food processing lines.
- Operate automated high speed manufacturing equipment
- Work with computer interface to monitor equipment
- Break down machinery with hand tools to clean and sanitize
- Detect equipment problems and troubleshoot
- Operate industrial carts, power hand carts, and hi-lo ’s
- Inspect product as it moves through manufacturing process for quality
- Complete paperwork and document down time
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift (8-10 hours)
- Must be able to lift up to 35 lbs.
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Technical / Trade School preferred
- Prior experience working in a manufacturing environment
- Previous experience working in the food industry is a plus
- Must be able to measure and understand tear weight.
Materne, North America is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
- Strong attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Computer skills
- Basic Math skills
- Competency with weights and measures
Employment is subject to verification of pre-employment drug-screening results and background investigation.
Materne, North America - 11 months ago
Materne North America is a privately held company committed to offering families healthy and convenient snack solutions under its umbrella...