Our Bright Future Together (how about a brilliant green)
As a Machine Operator , you...
- Have a clear understanding of one or more of the following process:
- a. Mobile equipment certification for forklifts, electric reach trucks, electric pallet trucks
- b. Basic computer skills with HMI’(Human Machine Interface) Microsoft Word and Excel
- c. Reel to Reel Process
- d. Winding and Unwinding Process
- Perform under acceptable supervision, various operations of automated process machines used in the manufacturing of BoostCaps electrodes.
- The machines are identified as follows:
- i. Various Weighting, Measuring and Quality Control Instruments
- ii. Automated Mixing and Batching Materials
- iii. Vision Camera Systems
- iv. Calender
- v. Laminator
- vi. Slitter
- vii. Material Handling
- Sets up, operates and maintain all the above stated machines, and related tools and equipment.
- Be able to identify a quality issue in the area in which you are certified.
- Understand shop orders and its contents.
- Cleans and maintains equipment, communicate effectively machine malfunctions.
- Perform repetitive and routine assembly tasks in a production line to mass produce components, subassemblies.
- Perform non-repetitive tasks associated with custom assembly builds and custom work orders.
- Perform a variety of routine tasks to ensure product quality and delivery requirements are met.
- To be able to follow instructions via VMS.
- Receive general instructions on new assignments.
- To become trained in emergency evacuation procedures and safety procedures. This training will be provided by the company for the purpose of familiarizing employees with safety procedures and equipment.
- Comply with all safety, environmental, ISO 9002 and ISO 16949 procedures
Your Powers (super, technical and otherwise)
- High school Diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum of one year experience in related manufacturing environment and familiar with converting technologies.
- Familiarity with hand tools and power tools and ability to use these tools for assembly operation.
- Familiarity with HMI’s and basic experience with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Ability to follow Assembly procedures and drawings to build subassemblies.
- Ability to follow inspection procedure to perform quality checks on sub-assemblies.
- Read and understand English written procedures, instructions, blueprints, drawings, and policies.
- Speak and communicate clearly in English to others using technical terms as needed.
- Verbal communication with department lead, supervisor, co-worker or trainer.
- Listening skills to gather and understand procedures and processes, & interface with others.
- Observation to see demonstrations and absorption of training materials, and attention to detail to identify, catch and screen manufacturing defects or abnormalities.
- Mobility to move about the production floor and building; manual dexterity to work with small components and parts.
- Lifting of equipment and units weighing up to 50 60 lbs. Pulling or pushing of carts and pallets.
- Standing for extended periods of time at workstation and repetitive hand motions.
- Starting, stopping, processing, controlling and adjusting the progress of machines, equipment and communicating with department lead to receive instructions or convey problems and issues.
- Talking and communication with people to convey and exchange information and findings in an efficient and professional manner.
If you perform at the level of our products yet play in a way that brings us together, please click HERE to submit your resume and salary requirements today.