Set-up and operate machinery according to work instructions while conforming to good manufacturing practices. Equipment includes: drawing machinery, annealing furnaces, grinding machines and de-coring machines.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
• Reads work instructions and work order routers to determine machine adjustments and material requirements.
• Selects, installs, and aligns dies, guides, and stops to set up machines.
• Sets controls for machine actions for various operations on work piece in specified sequence.
• Starts machines to produce sample products and measures for conformance with specifications.
• Inspect wire or tube samples using microscope with 20x magnification.
• Works with teams to standardize product and processes.
• Assists in instructing co-workers on routine tasks and equipment, as needed.
• Adjusts settings of dies on controls, as required, to obtain product meeting specifications and quality standards.
• Starts machine to begin production and observes machine operations for evidence of malfunction and products for defects.
• Inspects machines using a checklist and reports maintenance needs to appropriate personnel.
• Fill out router and follow GMP procedure and related Work Instructions as trained
High school diploma is required; and 6 months related experience or training. Basic computer skills and data entry required.
Memry Corporation is a global market and technology leader in nitinol. We provide nitinol melting and materials, a complete range of nitinol...