SUMMARY OF DUTIES
NOTE: We are moving to Pearland Texas in about 9 months.
Scheduling: On a regular bases you will work 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM but this is a "floating" position. This means you must be available to work day and night, 7 days a week and in 12 hour shifts when needed.
This position assists in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting extruders, blenders, cutters, pullers, water baths, and various extrusion equipment. Operations are performed per written SOPs, including CGMP guidelines.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS PERFORMED
• Assists in operating, maintaining and troubleshooting extruders, blenders, cutters, pullers, water baths, and various extrusion equipment.
• Process various documentation, such as work orders.
• Assists in the implementation of new products and equipment.
• Contributes to meeting department goals and operational metrics.
• Performs other related duties, as required.
SUMMARY OF MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
• Education and experience equivalent to a high school diploma and one year of related experience.
• Knowledge of the operation of extruders, braiders, pullers, cutters, dies, etc.
• Individual must be self-motivated and possess good judgment in order to maintain a high degree of quantity with quality.
• Ability to recognize problems and make adjustments to the equipment.
• Ability to perform repetitive tasks well.
• Ability to follow instructions in performing repetitive tasks.
• Ability to read, write and perform mathematical calculations and follow procedures.
• Eye-hand coordination
• Quality inspection
• Computerized test equipment operation
Merit Medical Systems Inc. - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Founded in 1987, Merit Medical Systems, Inc. is a worldwide company engaged in the development, manufacture and distribution of proprietary...