Metals USA has an Operator position at our Ambridge, PA location. The Operator responsibilities are to be able to cut material to customer specifications on band saws or cold saws, loading and unloading, read blueprints and job orders for product specifications and choose correct material for the job. The Operator will need to be able to work from material orders accurately as to exact quantity and size. May mark identification on material /work pieces before processing. Stacks, bands and palletizes finished products for shipment to customers. May preform other related duties as assigned.
Great Compensation and Benefits Package
- Basic mathematical skills
- Basic reading and writing comprehension in English (to read work order instructions, safety and policy manuals)
- High School Graduate or Equivalent
- Ability to read a tape measure
- Knowledge of machining procedures
- Ability to operate an overhead crane
- Minimum two (2) year's experience as a Machine Operator preferred
Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer M/F/V/D
Metals USA - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard -
Metals USA is a leading provider of value-added metal processing and inventory management services. In 2009, Metals USA sold over 912,000...