General Statement of Duties:
This is a Temporary position that is expected to last 3 to 6 months. There is the possibility the position may become a permanent but we cannot guarantee that will occur at this time.
Responsible for day-to-day card production, maintenance of machinery and equipment, and any other procedures deemed necessary.
Essential Job Functions (includes but is not limited to):
Note: In addition to the Essential Functions, also performs similar work-related duties as assigned.
- Setting up and operating a variety of automatic and semi-automatic machines used in the production of the Company’s product.
- Ensure that all machinery is operational.
- Perform daily cleaning of equipment and surrounding areas.
- Requires the ability to use specialized equipment.
- Keep scrap levels to a minimum.
- Maintain a high level of card quality.
- Ensure that the “zero gap” process is performed in the manner spelled out by the procedures.
- Interfacing with the customer in a professional manner, either by telephone or delivery.
Knowledge, Skill and Abilities Required:
Qualifications, Education and Experience:
- Be able to work constructively with little supervision.
- Must be able to work on assignments that are moderately complex.
- Must be able to use a moderate amount of judgment required to perform assigned task.
- Able to learn and retain the operation of all equipment in the facility.
- Must be familiar with standard Microsoft Windows computer operation.
- Must have basic reading, writing, and math skills.
- Able to follow written and verbal instructions that can be very detailed in nature.
- Dependable / reliable.
- Must be able to function in a small group.
Travel Requirement, Working Conditions and Physical Demands:
- Some college education preferred, but not required
- 1-2 years’ experience in a production or manufacturing environment
US citizens only. Foreign nationals and dual citizens not eligible.
- Generally not required, but, must have ability to travel locally for activities such as meetings, classes, and workshops
- Manufacturing shop environment.
- Exposure to noise, dust, and hazards associated with light manufacturing equipment and tools. The work area is adequately lighted, heated, and ventilated.
- The work requires moderate physical effort with recurring lifting and/or moving of moderately heavy items in the 30-50 pound range and occasional lifting up to 55 pounds.
- Requires long periods of standing, walking, recurring bending, crouching, stooping, stretching, reaching, or similar activities. Requires manual dexterity and ability to manipulate small objects
MorphoTrust USA offers a total rewards program including competitive pay, insurance benefits, retirement plan, Paid Time Off program, training and development. We offer a challenging work environment that values diversity.