NCI is a publicly held corporation with manufactures and sales product under a number of branded trade names, primarily in the metal buildings market throughout North America and with some export business. The Corporation uses a couple of different operating systems within the different brands and units covered.
Computer-control operators to control computer numerically (CNC) machines to cut and shape our products.
CNC machines include machining tools such as lathes, multiaxis spindles, milling machines.
These postions will have day and night shifts available.
• High School Diploma or GED preferred
• Must be able to read blueprints
• Must be a self starter and eager to learn
• Must be able to operate grinders, banding equipment, nail guns, torches and hand tools
• Must be able to use measuring gauges. (Tape measure, micrometers, squares etc.)
• Good communication skills.
• Some computer experience necessary.
• Sub Arc Welding experience a plus.
• Gas Metal Arc Welding experience a plus.
• Experience in overhead crane operation helpful.
• 1 to 3 years manufacturing experience required.
NCI Building Systems
- 2 years ago - save job
NCI is a leading provider of enterprise solutions and services to U.S. defense, intelligence, health care and civilian government agencies....