Operates and monitors various machinery to produce bearings or their components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
- Reads operator sampling inspection standards for dimensions and tolerances.
- Observes operation of machines and verifies conformance to specifications by using hand gauge measurements and/or visual inspection.
- Records quality inspection data on check sheets.
- Records production information on daily reports.
- Moves control switches to check and reset machines.
- Records inventory transactions using the Bar Code Inventory system.
- Starts up and shuts down machines according to procedures
- Supplies components to hoppers, indexing poles or conveyors.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
NTN Accepts the NCRC
Apr 26, 2013, 4:51:56 PM
NTN Bearing Corporation of America - 22 months ago
We manufacture and supply the most comprehensive range of bearings, constant velocity joints, and other precision industrial and automotive...