Responsible for operating production machinery and assembling product within established procedures and guidelines in a high production environment. Supports socket and other product line production in various capacities as assigned.
• Setup and operate manual machines, CNC machines, and/or lasers
• Load and un-load parts as necessary to machining process
• Deburr parts in cycle as required
• Change inserts and tooling as necessary
• Inspect parts for quality assurance
• Assembly of sockets using hand tools, press, and other related equipment
• Support production in multiple work assignments as needed.
• 3+ years’ experience operating manufacturing/production equipment; preferably manual and/or CNC machines
• Familiarity with machining centers, hand gages, and deburring tools
• Physical Requirements include: ability to stand for long periods of time, walk between work stations, and lift up to 40 lbs repeatedly.
National Machine Group - 17 months ago