3rd Shift: Sunday-Thursday 9pm to 7am
Operates production machinery with established procedures and guidelines. Works under immediate supervision.
- Operate CNC mill, lathe, grinder, drill, press, etc. with little or no set-up
- Load and un-load parts as necessary to machining process
- Deburr parts in cycle as required
- Change inserts and tooling as necessary
- Inspect parts for quality assurance
- Utilize milling center, hand gages, and deburring tools to complete work
- Provide support for Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement initiatives, company wide.
- Other duties, reporting, special assignments or projects as needed and assigned.
- 1-2 + years’ related Machining experience in a manufacturing environment
- Physical requirement include: ability to stand for long periods of time, and the ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
High School Diploma or Equivalent
Equal Employee Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/M/F/Disabled Veteran
National Machine Group - 30+ days ago