NetBraze is a new, family owned and operated manufacturing company in Mt. Orab, Ohio. We have extensive experience in the metal joining industry and we're looking for a Machine Operator to join our team!
Melting & Casting:
- These are full-time positions that are extremely reliant on job attendance and punctuality.
- The ability and/or willingness to run multiple machine types is highly desireable.
- Willingness to cross-train and teamwork skills are a plus!
- The running and operation of two or more melting and casting furnaces simultaneously.
- The operation of a cooling, pulling, cutting and racking system at the same time.
- Will include the checking and monitoring of all melt and cast systems.
- The running and operation of two extrusion presses, reel machines and pay-offs simultaneously.
- The monitoring of each phase of each operation. (Example: wire quality and size – slag or scale or heat in the wire).
- The running and operating of two or more draw benches simultaneously as well as pay-off to take up machines.
- The operation of heating and lubrication, as well as the annealing and cleaning process of each wire alloy.
- Will run and operate two or more cutting machines as well as pay-off, heating and lubrication and butt welders.
- Will monitor controls, wire size, straightness and quality throughout each process following procedures and safety rules.
- Will perform routine maintenance on equipment for each operation including the set-up and tear down of each process.
- Will learn other operations and processes throughout the plant to help facilitate production needs will work where needed.
- Will follow all safety procedures, and all emergency and shut down procedures and safety procedures.
- High School Diploma
- Excellent Attention to Detail
- High work ethic
- Ability to learn new work processes and procedure without reverting to old habits
- Ability to work quickly, without being distracted
- Experience in Manufacturing preferred.
Netbraze, Inc. - 7 months ago