POSITION OBJECTIVE: Provide timely and accurate machine operation of CNC/manual equipment in the completion of customer orders. Monitors productivity and quality of parts produced.
A. Operates CNC and manual equipment as necessary.
1. Monitors machine operation for each job and notifies higher level employee of any issues or concerns.
2. Oversees the manufacture of parts either from their own CNC.
3. Assumes responsibility for quality of finished parts.
4. First piece inspection for review by Quality control.
B. Reviews manufacturing process or quality issues with Production Manager.
1. Reviews all suggestions and/or concerns with management before running job.
2. Offers ideas for cost cutting measures and minimal material usage.
C. This position description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Job duties may be added or deleted at the sole discretion of management.