1. Coordinates the completion of production tasks on a rotational basis as assigned by the supervisor/team leader of the department. These tasks include:
a. Prepare raw for completion of work orders. Assist in preparing excess raw to be returned to warehouse.
b. Troubleshooting minor problems that arise on the gasket lines.
c. Operate palletizer to stack finished product to be sent to the warehouse.
d. Operate Automatic Foam Cutter to cut material and place on sleeves to be used in reinforced wax rings.
e. Inspect products for quality.
2. Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
QUALIFICATIONS \ REQUIREMENTS
· Knowledge of various equipment (Gasket machines, foam cutting machine, automatic taper, pallet jack, and box knife) is helpful
· Some product knowledge is preferred
· Self-motivated with the stability to work at a fast pace in order to meet department units and production needs
· Manual dexterity
· Effective listening skills
· Safety oriented
· Ability to read and comprehend work orders and machine panels
· Ability to work as a member of a team to meet departmental goals
· Attention to detail is required to ensure orders leaving the department are accurate
· Upon hire and annually, must complete lock-out, tag-out class