Job Requisition ID: 24334
Job Type: Equipment Operator
Work Time: Regular
City: Las Vegas
State: Nevada (US-NV)
Postal/Zip Code: 89030
Job Description Summary
- Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
- Sets stops or guides to specific lengths as indicated by scale, rule or templates
- Observes machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunction
- Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
- Performs routine machine maintenance
- Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
- Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
What Oldcastle offers you
- High school diploma or GED equivalent; or
- One to and six months of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals
- Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
- Must encompass computer literacy
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
One of our employees says it best…
“Over 27 years, Oldcastle has always provided me with growth opportunities." – Gary
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please take 10 minutes to complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Superlite Block is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Superlite Block is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle - 20 months ago
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 1500 locations and 35,000...