Postal/Zip Code: 85365
Superlite Block is a division of Oldcastle Architectural (APG). Oldcastle APG is the leading North American manufacturer of concrete masonry, lawn, garden and paving products and a regional leader in clay brick. The group also produces packaged cement mixes, lightweight aggregates, bagged decorative stone and lime. With over 200 operating locations and 6000 employees, Oldcastle Architectural operates across 38 states and 2 Canadian provinces.
Job Description Summary
· Read job specifications to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
· Sets stops or guides to specific lengths as indicated by scale, rule or templates
· Observes machine operation to detect product defects or machine malfunction
· Review product for inconsistencies or abnormal appearance assuring product meets quality requirements
· Performs routine machine maintenance
· Assist other operators to set up machines and any other necessary tasks to adhere to deadlines and completion of product
· Make sure all housekeeping is maintained in a clear and orderly fashion in assigned area
· High school diploma or GED equivalent; or
· One to and six months of related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instruction, and procedure manuals
· Ability to add, subtract multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals
· Must encompass computer literacy
*Bessor V3-12 Experience preferred
What Oldcastle Offers You
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development and internal promotion
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
Oldcastle has a long and proud heritage as one of North America’s largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the Oldcastle family. Oldcastle operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle is a great place to grow! If you’re up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Please complete your online application and profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Thank you for your interest in the Oldcastle family!
Superlite Block is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer
Superlite Block is part of the Oldcastlecareers™ network.
Oldcastle is the largest manufacturer of building products and materials in North America with more than 2000 locations and 39,000...