Works with equipment and machinery to assemble products as required by company. Manages information (work-orders), reviews diagrams (artwork) and follows procedures, collating information and entering details on non-computer records. Inspects product to maintain standards, interprets and integrates numerical information, critically examines information and summarizes verbal information.
Production and Assembly:
• Removes injection molded products from a conveyer belt beside the injection molding machine. Trims flash if necessary, hot stamps according to work order specifications, assembles product as needed, stacks, and shrink wraps.
• Assists with training and coaching new operators when directed to do so.
Completes simple reporting forms for production and quality control.
Attends safety meetings and training and follows all safety guidelines.
• Participates in job training as organized by the Supervisor, Production Manager, Plant Manager, or HR.
• Learns new systems and methods when necessary.
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Must read, write, understand, and follow work instructions, charts, and signs in English
• Must have basic math skills
• Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from supervisors and managers
• Strong attention to detail
• Stable work history
Otto Environmental Systems North America, Inc. traces its roots back to 1934, when the original company was founded in Kreuztal, Germany. It...