The Machine Operator will work with equipment and machinery to assemble products as required by company. S/He will manage information (work-orders), review diagrams (artwork), follow procedure and collate information and enter details on non-computer records. Inspects product to maintain standards, interprets and integrates numerical information, critically examines information and summarizes verbal information.
- Removes injection molded products from a conveyer belt beside the injection molding machine. Trims flash if necessary, hot stamps according to work order specifications, assembles product as needed, stacks, and shrink wraps.
- Assists with training and coaching new operators as directed.
- Completes simple reporting forms for production and quality control.Participates in job training as organized by the Supervisor, Production Manager, Plant Manager, or HR.Learns & participates in new systems and methods when necessary.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Previous heavy industrial manufacturing experience desired
- Must read, write, understand, and follow work instructions, charts, and signs in English
- Must have basic math skills
- Must be able to work in a non-climate controlled environment
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to respond to common inquiries from supervisors and managers
- Strong attention to detail
- Stable work history
Otto Environmental Systems - 30+ days ago
Otto Environmental Systems North America, Inc. traces its roots back to 1934, when the original company was founded in Kreuztal, Germany. It...