Must be able to read and understand written directives. Operators must be capable of translating verbal orders in to actions. High school education or its equal may be waived at company discretion. Knowledge of math used in manufacturing, and of simple gages preferred. This is a physically demanding position requiring moderately heavy lifting, dexterity and good mechanical shills. Must have a good attendance and clean safety record.
For more information about Pace Careers and future job postings, please JOIN our Talent Community at www.paceind.com/careers and follow us at:
LinkedIn: Pace Industries, LLC
Pace Industries has a strong commitment to the principle of diversity, and in that spirit seeks a broad spectrum of candidates including women, minorities, veterans, and people with disabilities. Individuals with disabilities desiring accommodations in the application process should notify the hiring department by the application deadline.
Employees are required to set-up, operate, and make adjustments to machines and all related equipment. They will have responsibility to train other operators on occasion.
Duties and Responsibilities
This job includes but is not limited to the following:
• Operate machines to produce the required quantity of good quality parts to meet production standards.
• Visual inspection of parts during production cycle of equipment.
• Be able to read calipers and micrometers.
• Operation of CNC mills and lathes helpful.
• Reach and lift moderately heavy parts – up to several hundred repetitions per shift.
• Stand and operate machine continuously up to 8 hours per day.
• Exposed to harsh operating environment this includes: heat of up to 100 degrees.
• Operates equipment in a safe manner to protect self and others from injuries caused by extremely hot metal of up to 1250 degrees.
• Follow all ISO 9001 Requirements, Safety, Policies and Procedures.
• Keep work area clean and orderly.
• Perform other associated duties as needed to continue the operation of the department in the most productive and efficient manner.
Please note that the duties and requirements described herein are intended to represent general contents of this job. This is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties and responsibilities.
Pace Industries is an integrated company that provides quality die casting, manufacturing and engineering solutions worldwide.