In this position you will perform a variety of manufacturing functions top fabricate and process steel bar, steel tubes, and raw rubber compounds into oilfield products and components.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operates a variety of industrial manufacturing and material handling tools and machinery.
- Reads and interprets blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions.
- Accountable for the fabrication of parts while meeting all standards of customer satisfaction, quality, productivity, safety and environmental awareness.
- Completes necessary paperwork at assigned work center and utilizes Movex MRP to enter data into computer.
- Maintains work center cleanliness.
Skills and Requirements:
To apply to this position submit resume to: email@example.com Of Fax to: 936-856-9205
- High school diploma or GED preferred.
- Minimum 1year related experience in manufacturing.
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints.
- Experience with micrometers, calipers, and other measurement tools required.
- Operate both Forklift and Overhead Cranes
- Able to read and interpret written information.
- Meet productivity standards
Robbins & Myers, Inc. - 2 years ago