Production Machine Operator
Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment?
Are you a quick learner with a good work ethic and looking for a company where you can grow?
We are currently seeking Production Workers/Operators to join the team in our Mooresville Corrugated Packaging facility. We are an ISO 9001 Certified manufacturing facility where production workers operate in a team-based environment. The Mooresville plant operates three shifts, with weekend work available. The ideal candidate should have a strong desire to learn all manufacturing processes and operate complex machinery.
- Ability to perform work in a safe manner
- Must comply with all safety rules
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Flexibility to work 1st, 2nd, or 3rd shifts
- Flexibility to work daily overtime, weekend work and/or various shifts as needed
- Must be able to lift, push or pull 50 pounds on a routine basis
- Walk, stand, bend and kneel throughout a shift
- Maintain a clean and organized work space
- Ability to read a tape measure and have basic math and computer skills
- Conducts quality checks
- Performs machine set-ups
- Conduct 25 point quality checks
- Must pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- Experience working in a fast-paced, manufacturing environment
- Corrugated box manufacturing experience a plus
- A strong desire to advance within the facility
At RockTenn, we’re not just about making paperboard, packaging and displays. Our 26,000 employees are committed to exceeding their customers' expectations -- every time. We’re about perfecting performance and innovating to provide the lowest cost possible. We thrive on striving to be the best, because nothing less is acceptable.
If you enjoy this shared pursuit of perfection, a constant commitment to thinking beyond convention, putting customers first, reducing waste or discovering value where others haven’t, you’re one of us. Join a company that excels in attracting, developing and empowering employees to reach their potential
Please apply on-line - no phone calls or walk-in accepted.
Rock-Tenn Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating and maintaining a diverse workforce. M/F/D/V
Rock Tenn Company - 9 months ago