Roger’s Family Company
1731 Aviation Blvd, Lincoln CA 95648
Leading Manufacturer of specialty product and packaging for over 30 years located in Lincoln, California. Committed to excellent relationships with its partners, employees and a passion for quality in everything they do. www.rogersfamilyco.com
JOB TITLE: Manufacturing Operator/Equipment Technician
Seeking a Manufacturing Operator/Equipment Technician for their Northern California Operations in Lincoln, CA. Operator/Equipment Technician will be responsible for the operation, repair, install, adjust, and to maintain industrial production and processing machinery. Repairs and maintains high speed, high volume packaging production machinery and equipment. Examines machines and equipment to locate causes of trouble. Dismantles machines, using wrenches, pliers, and other hand tools. Replaces defective parts, adjusts timing gears, sets dies according to specifications, and repairs or replaces belts, conveyor sections, and feeding devices, using hand tools, portable electric drills, pneumatic tools and grinders, and gas and electric welding equipment. Starts and operates machines and observes gauges and other instruments to ensure adherence to processing and quality standards.
This highly visible position is ideal for a detail-oriented, goal-oriented Operator Technician professional with 3-5 years of experience in a large manufacturing environment working with high speed/high volume production equipment. This will be a welcome challenge for the Operator-Equipment Technician seeking an opportunity to have a significant impact on the on-going operations of the company’s production facilities and the continuing success of a growing industry leader.
- Oversee operation of production machinery.
- Maintain preventative maintenance schedule and repairs
- Work directly with production staff and master scheduler to optimize production output
- Coordinate forecasts for maintenance repair budgets and develop schedules.
- Coordinate all shutdowns and turnarounds, including emergency maintenance requirements.
- Adhere to specified operating and maintenance procedures to insure safety.
We offer competitive salaries and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k), comprehensive medical, and dental and vision insurance plans, educational assistance, and more!
- 3-5 year’s Manufacturing Operation and/or Equipment Technician experience in production and/or manufacturing environment.
- Must be able to work any/all shifts of a 7 day a week 24 hour operation; including overtime
For immediate consideration, please apply today
We are committed to a diverse workforce. EOE
Rogers Family Company - 17 months ago
You see, the Rogers Family Company is committed to treating our employees, suppliers, and customers as if they were part of our family. This...