Essential Job Functions -
1) Set-up and operate fabricating equipment: punch presses, press brakes, manual shears, drill and tap machines.
2) Read and interpret fabricating blueprints, travelers, and other working documents.
3) Ability to use precision measuring instruments and gages to check and ensure parts meet quality requirements.
4) Some computer skills helpful.
5) Remain safety conscious at all times, wearing all prescribed safety equipment
and observing all safety rules stated in the Associate Handbook.
6) Keep machine and work area clean, neat and orderly on an ongoing and daily basis.
7) Immediately report to your Supervisor any problems, discrepancies and/or
irregularities related to job assignment.
8) Complete any and all projects, assignments and duties as directed and instructed.
9) Conform to all policies, procedures and rules of conduct as communicated through
the Associate Handbook, Bulletin Boards, Newsletters and any other vehicle by
which information is distributed by STERIS Management.
10) Ability to perform duties with minimal or no supervision.
11) Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and members of management.
Education/License / Experience Requirements
1) & Experience in sheet metal fabrication desirable.
2) & Must be able to interpret fabricating blueprints.
3) & Must be able to use measuring instruments.
4) & Some computer skills helpful.
5) & Must have good communication skills.
6) & Must have high school graduation or GED equivalent.
Steris - 6 months ago
STERIS Corporation (STERIS), together with its subsidiaries, develops, manufactures, and markets infection prevention, contamination control...