Temp Position. Possible temp to perm based on business need.
To manufacture parts in accordance with established quality and quantity standards. Qualified candidates will perform simple and advanced changes, adjustments, and set up tooling and fixtures. Candidate will also maintain high quality standard on CNC lathes and/or machining centers, Multi spindle screw machines, or Hydromat machine operations.
• Perform start-stop procedures including, but not limited to: machine and conveyor start-up, loading of raw material, and machine shutdown.
• Perform simple commands on the control panel.
• Perform simple and advanced changes, adjustments, and set-up to tooling and fixtures.
• Complete records and forms.
• Check machined parts visually and dimensionally according to quality standards.
• Clean chips from tooling and parts.
• Recognize and report machine malfunctions and part discrepancies to supervisor.
• Preset tooling as required.
• Perform daily, semi-annual and annual machine maintenance.
• Generate and modify speeds and feeds as required.
• Troubleshoot and correct problems for set-up, non-conformance, tooling and machining processes.
• Make suggestions for process changes that may improve machining operations.
• Unload and load machines with barstock, parts, and tooling.
• Maneuver around machine, includes but may not be limited to standing, bending, stretching and walking.
• Repair, replace and/or modify the equipment if required.
• Responsible for maintaining cleanliness of work area.
Education: High School or equivalent is preferred
Experience: 3-5 years of machining experience. Advanced knowledge about the products, processes and equipment are essential.
Skills/Knowledge: Very good – excellent machining skills
Teamwork and Collaboration
Scope of position:
• Physical Requirements: Have the ability to lift up to 35 lbs as required.
Education: High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Experience: 3-5 years of multi spindle CNC experience preferred. Advanced knowledge about the products, processes and equipment are essential.
Skills/Knowledge: Self-motivated and able to learn at a fast pace. Demonstrate proficient machining, communication, and troubleshooting skills. Operate CNC machine that includes loading bar stock and unloading parts, inspection gages, comparator, micrometers, calipers, dial indicator, ring gages, drill/reamer, Johnson gages and Datum gages, magnifier and lights, miscellaneous hand tools and chip strippers. Identify and correct machining problems relative to tools and tool holders, collets and chucks.
Reliability and Integrity
Teamwork & Collaboration
Swagelok is a $2 billion, privately-held company. Headquartered in Solon, Ohio, U.S.A., Swagelok Company is a global developer and provider...