Must be able set-ups various types of production machines and equipment and operate productively. Perform assembly processes on various types of process products, various types of cables, wires, connectors, electrical penetrators, receptacles, and similar equipment as directed. Duties to include working in a multi-skilled environment and being cross trained for various production operations.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Read and Speak English fluently
- Good manual dexterity with the ability to stand or sit for extended periods of time in a repetitive manufacturing environment
- read, understand and use electrical schematics, blueprints, and work process sheets
- use simple electrical instruments, hand tools, crimpers, and measuring tools
- Able to work with chemicals and proper use of PPE equipment
- Willing to cross train and multi-skill in various production operations as directed
- Knowledge and efficient utilization of lean and continuous improvement tools, process flows, layouts, and 5S activities a plus
- Soldering to J-STD preferred
- Basic Computer skills
- Manufacturing experience preferred, but not required
Teledyne Technologies Incorporated - 18 months ago