To Set-up, operate, maintain and perform minor adjustments on automated assembly machinery in a safe and efficient manner to ensure the equipment’s contribution to production, quality and safety standards. |
· Intermediate computer skills, with emphasis on Microsoft Excel.
· 1 year automated assembly machine operation experience.
· Demonstrated strong mecahanical skills, with the ability to diagnose and correct routine operating problems.
· Ability to accurately perform duties that require basic math aptitude.
· Strong written and verbal skills to communicate effectively and
professionally in a team environment.
2nd Shift, Will Train on First Shift for approx 1 month
Job State or (Province):