Trinidad Benham Corp., a national leader in the consumer food products industry, is seeking a Machine Operator for our Mineola, TX facility. The ideal candidate will have solid work experience in a fast-paced production environment. We are looking for candidates open to working 1st and 2nd shift.
- Set up and run packaging machine
- Meet and maintain required production efficiencies
- Ensure correct product, packaging and code dates are used
- Minimize waste of product and packaging products
- Perform accurate and frequent QC checks of packaged products
- Ensure cleanliness of the machines and work area based on required protocols
- Accurately complete required paperwork
- Qualified applicants must be at least 18 yrs old and hold a high school diploma or GED
- Good technical aptitude
- Troubleshooting ability
- Flexibility and willingness to work overtime when needed
Trinidad Benham Corp. is a private label, employee owned company established in 1917; a national leader in the consumer food products industry we process and package beans, rice, popcorn and household aluminum foil. Our customers include major grocery chains and food service companies throughout the U.S. We offer a full benefit package including: Health, Dental, Vision, Life and Disability Insurance, 401(k) and Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Holidays and Vacation. Trinidad Benham Corp. is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace.
- Lift, carry, push, pull up to 50 lbs
- Use ladders and climb stairs
- Walk, stand, sit, crawl, kneel, climb up to 10 hrs per day
Qualified candidates may apply online or in person at 322 Freeman St., Mineola, Tx. 75773.