It’s an exciting time to join US Farathane!
US Farathane is seeking experienced Machine Operators
for our new plant in Austin, TX. This position will be
responsible for the manufacturing of product utilizing
primary and secondary processing equipment or hand
assembly. Following all procedures and work
instructions, achieve optimal productivity, quality, and
safety assuring internal and external customer
Essential Duties and responsibilities include the
following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Operate molding press/equipment per Company
- Review “Operator Display Board” prior to running
production for work instructions and Quality Alerts
- Assure product meets established quality criteria
of zero non-conformances.
- Correctly record scrap every hour per work
- Correct application of all internal and external
labels when required, including removal of all old
labels from returnable packaging.
- Correct application of lot control numbers.
- Daily review all applicable quality alerts.
- Immediately notify Supervisor of all discrepancies
to established quality checks (ie, sample boards,
inspection instructions, SPC, etc.).
- Communicate production and quality issues/concerns
with associates during communication meetings.
- Keep work area clean and organized.
- Participate in team problem solving activities (ie,
8D’s, communication meetings, etc).
- Responsible for following all internal and OSHA
required safety procedures.
- Adherence to all company policies and procedures
(ie, Quality Manual, Associate Handbook, etc).
- High school diploma or general education degree
or one to three months related experience
and/or training; or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
* Plastic Injection Molding background is helpful.
* Demonstrated ability to be a reliable, responsible
team player focused on producing a top quality
About US Farathane:
US Farathane, a leading supplier to the automotive
industry for over three decades, designs and
manufactures highly engineered, plastic injection-molded
components. With new headquarters in Auburn Hills, MI,
we are a full service provider of value added design and
the highest quality solutions. We are built on a
foundation of service excellence offering our customers
world-class full service design, engineering,
manufacturing and quality control capabilities.
US Farathane utilizes a variety of custom and standard
materials in the following areas:
- Conventional Injection Molding
- Two-Shot Molding
- Insert Molding
- Automated Assembly Methods
- Conventional and Dual Durometer Extrusions
- Single and Multi Sheet Compression Molding
US Farathane offers an impressive compensation and
benefits package including:
- Job Promotional Opportunities and much more!
To be part of a rapidly growing company that offers
exciting opportunities that will challenge your
abilities, expand your skills and reward your
contributions, we invite you to click “apply” and submit
your resume for immediate consideration. Please ensure
that your resume reflects a detailed account of your
skills as they relate to the requirements of this
position. We are looking for candidates with
progressively increasing levels of responsibility.
Salary requirements must be included.
Candidates for positions with US Farathane must be
legally authorized to work in the United States.
Verification of employment eligibility will be required
at the time of hire. Visa sponsorship is not available
for this position.
US Farathane will not accept third party/unsolicited
resumes. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
US Farathane - 10 months ago