Performs set-up, installs, adjusts, repairs, tests, calibrates and operates production line machinery to required specifications. Responsible for maintaining a high level of efficiency.
- Operate production machinery in making large diameter fabricated welding wires.
- Make set-up on all new jobs, load machine, set gates, roll changes, adjustments
- Responsible for producing products to required specifications
- Perform duties as assigned by direct supervisor or department manager.
- Ability to read and communicate well
- Interpret and follow written instructions
- Must be able to read micrometers and gauges
- Physically able to transport 80 pounds frequently
- Must be physically able to move heavy objects (70+ lbs.) for a short distance (i.e., Alloy Hoppers with casters)
- Ability to work well in team environment
- Ability to interpret documents
- High level of manual dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years Machine Operator Experience
Victor Technologies - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard
Headquartered in St. Louis, Missouri, USA, Victor Technologies is a global manufacturer dedicated to developing innovative solutions for...