The Machine Operator for Victory Packaging is responsible for all phases of setting up and operating machinery (flexo folder gluer, rotary die cutter). The Operator is also responsible in productivity, quality and waste.
• Set up, operate and monitor machines
• Team leader for crew in training process.
• Mount printing and cutting dies to cylinder/shaft
• Mix and adjust ink viscosity
• Responsible for machine output, quality and waste
• Perform quality checks on each order
• Verify material based on customer requirements, prior to running
• Responsible for crew as a team to meet daily goals
• Adhere to production schedule
• Accurately record production data into computer daily
• Perform routing preventative maintenance and housekeeping
• Knowledgeable in troubleshooting machinery
• Follow all process and procedures in place with safety rules and regulations
• Perform other duties as assigned
• Two or more years experience as machine operator
• Packaging or printing experience in flexo folder gluer, rotary die cutter
• General fluency in English required, verbal and written
• Computer skills required
• Ability to read tape measure
• Motivated, good judgment, sense of urgency and team oriented
Family-owned Victory Packaging manufactures and distributes corrugated boxes, bubble wrap, shrink film, tape, equipment, and other packaging...