Job Title: Operator
Reports to: Supervisor
Direct Reports: N/A
Indirect Reports: N/A
Date revised May 2014
BASIC PURPOSE: Capable of running multi machines with good production rate.
1. Works in a safe manner and with the protective devices, measures and procedures required by the Occupational Health and Safety Act and regulations and those within Company Policy
2. Makes use of PPE (Personal Protective Devices) or clothing that the employer requires to be used or worn
3. Diligently follows all Lockout/Tag out procedures. When unsure about how to lockout, seeks directions from the Supervisor
4. Maintains a clean and safe work area and follows 5S on everyday basis
5. Operates GN machine
6. Check the quality of the products
7. Understanding of quality (button closing pressure, hinge breaking force, clarity)
8. Train new employees on operation on GN machine
9 Place boxes on skid
9. Does the case count accurately
10. Understand work order and follow it accordingly
11 Perform SIM activity
12 Operate two machines when required.
13 Adheres to company policies, procedures and safety standards.
14 Other duties as assigned by the management
Education: Minimum of a high school diploma
Experience: Minimum six (6) months to one (1) year work experience
Other Skills: -Team player with multi-tasking abilities.
-Good communication skills (verbal and written)