The Machine Operation will operate and maintain supplies manufacturing machines and equipment while adhering to all quality and safety standards.
- Operates all equipment including turret and color press. Sets up/runs/tears down color press. Mixes inks and performs color match. Runs ancillary pieces of equipment which automate the press.
- Performs appropriate functional quality tests for operations performed on all machines, including color presses and associated ancillary equipment.
- With six months on the job training, troubleshoots and resolves commonly encountered printing issues.
- Complies with all required safety practices and use of PPE
- Trains operators for converting operations. Experienced press operators train new press operators.
- Full knowledge of job related policies and procedures.
ompetently performs the full range of standard duties and performs some advanced duties.
- Can set up within time of experienced setter.
- Works on a full range of problems of moderate scope that require selection and/or modification of existing procedures and processes.
- Receives Intermittent Supervision on day-to-day work and General Supervision on new assignments.
- Error may cause moderate delays or rework impacting other operational areas.
- Resolves a diverse range of moderately complex problems.
- Solves turret and print problems efficiently
- Typically has contact with internal stakeholders in order to resolve moderately complex problems.
Able to work effectively with others and adhere to ICare values. Accepts direction and instruction from supervisor. Ability to train others on finishing, converting, and press operations as required.
- 3 - 6 years of experience operating any combination of press, converting, and finishing equipment, with at least 1 year of press equipment experience. High school education
Zebra Technologies - 9 months ago