This position will work directly with the Machine Support Supervisors to manage work flow while ensuring customer and departmental requirements are dealt with promptly and effectively by team members. Additionally, the Team Lead will help train new hires, assist associates with questions or issues with kiosks. This position will report to the Machine Support Supervisor.
Summary of Key Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Experience :
- With guidance from the supervisor team, direct the activities of the team and monitors all short and long term tasks and objectives
- Work one-on-one with Machine Support associates resolving issues and ensuring exceptional service
- Coach associates toward improved performance and efficiencies, identify trends, provide constructive feedback and provide timely communication to Supervisor.
- Interface with the Redbox field associates and software to resolve service issues.
- Assisting associates with phone support when necessary
- Complete required reports, projects and logs as assigned by Supervisor
- Monitor and maintain best practices and procedures regarding all tasks completed by the team
Redbox®, Coinstar® and the new Rubi® coffee kiosk are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
- Advanced coaching skills, and ability to coach and mentor staff on ticket resolutions
- Data entry and multi-tasking are required
- Strong sense of urgency and follow-up skills
- Ability to convey complex instructions in a sufficient manner via email/ telephone
- Ability to quickly learn, teach others how to use and understand software applications
- Ability to listen to field associates concerns to diagnose underlying systems issues
- Must be self-motivated and resourceful and require minimal supervision
- Leadership qualities strongly preferred
- Ability to work under pressure and respond quickly and appropriately to shifting priorities and deadlines
- Experience in a windows environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Must be able to work overnights; including weekends and holidays
- High School Diploma or G.E.D required
- Minimum 2 Years technical support experience; 1 year as level 1 Machine Support Experience preferred
- Previous experience coaching or mentoring staff required
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox or Rubi.
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...