Req ID: 7081
Technical Support Representative
This position is responsible for monitoring the entire Redbox system and troubleshooting when issues arise. The incumbent will be expected to assist customer service in troubleshooting individual kiosks and implementation of Machine Support procedures. The incumbent will be responsible for providing a wide array of services in support of the Machine Support team including but not limited to support for the field and HQ staff on daily issues, developing and tracking trouble tickets, and maintaining good communication with the Level 2 team.
- Provide Level 1 technical support in a front line role including roubleshooting the Redbox machines
- Provide administrative and technical support to field staff (support on troubleshooting and documentation)
Education & Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Some technical PC hardware experience
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Competency with Microsoft Windows on an intermediate level (advanced file management, software installation and configuration, printing issues, etc.)
- Competency with Software: good basic skills in Microsoft Word, Excel, and familiarity with contact management software in general
- Basic networking experience and knowledge required
- Good phone skills supporting customers
- Good technical documentation skills
- Good reading and writing skills (English)
- Requires availability for nights, weekends and holidays
Redbox®, Coinstar® and ecoATM™ are always on the lookout for innovative thinkers. As part of Outerwall’s growing portfolio of products and services, they’re redefining retail—making everyday life a little simpler and better. If you like solving problems in new ways, if you’re passionate about ideas that become businesses and you want to be part of a team that values you for everything you are, check us out. You’ll find a diverse, dynamic and welcoming work environment full of exciting challenges and endless opportunity.
Grow your career at Outerwall with an exciting brand like Coinstar, Redbox or ecoATM. At Outerwall, we believe that diversity and inclusion create organizational strength. If you need an accommodation to complete our application process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org . Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Persons with Disabilities
Posting Notes: || United States || Illinois || Oakbrook Terrace || || None
Outerwall - 6 months ago
copy to clipboard
Redbox wants to muscle its way into movie and game renters' hearts. In an industry dominated by Netflix and GameFly, it rents DVD and...