NTT Workforce Development Institute is the leader in quality industrial training. This is an exciting opportunity to pass on your knowledge to the machine tooling workforce. NTT is seeking a Machine Tooling Instructor with hands on field and teaching experience.
The Machine Tooling Instructor is responsible for delivering Machine Tooling training programs.
• Provide instruction and practical training to create an engaging learning experience.
• Teach assigned classes in accordance with the NTT policies.
• Plan and organize instruction to maximize learning.
• Employ instructional technology and active learning approaches in order to enhance the learning experience.
• Participate in scheduled activities to include, but not limited to, training and employee meetings.
• Stay current in subject matter through professional development.
• Contribute to the selection of instructional materials in accordance with course objectives that lead to program improvement and growth.
• Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
• Perform other professional duties to support instruction as assigned.
What does NTT have to offer?
• Talented an committed co-workers
• An opportunity to make a difference while expanding your knowledge, skills and professional network
• Competitive compensation & benefits plan
• DOT card required.
• Current, valid driver’s license and the ability to drive NTT trucks and set up equipment at training sites.
• Must be capable of explaining the following in great detail:
o Configuration and classifications
o Standards for AXES designations
o Machine tool construction material, foundations and designs
o Components and construction for machining centers
o Machine geometry, positioning and alignment
o ANSI standards
o SME B5.54
• Effectively communicate technical information to students of all experience levels
• Ability to interface with Sales Department concerning customization of training
• Proficiency in using PowerPoint for presentations and proven classroom management skills.
• Ability to teach a variety of students
• Ability to travel on a regular basis within the United States; via air, train or auto.
• Excellent technical knowledge and field experience in Hydraulics.
• Ability to function independently in a highly efficient manner.
• Excellent organizational skills and communication skills.
• Computer literacy (MS Excel, MS Word and database software).
• Experienced and proficient in Public Speaking for delivery of seminars.
Advanced Technology Institute - 19 months ago