To measure, cut, and maintain height and length of material in the cutting process. Supply corrugated aluminum separators material to production line.
· Sets up and operates machine to corrugate aluminum sheet to form corrugated separators for filter manufacturing.
· Positions rolls of aluminum on machine feed rack, using hydraulic lift.
· Measure, cut, and maintain height and length of material cut
· Stack cut material as per order specification.
· Performs other related duties as assigned.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
· High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
· Basic math skills.
· Must be able to read a tape measure to 1/32 inch, required.
· Must be able to read and understand instructions.
· Prior work experience in manufacturing is preferred.
· Must have the ability to learn different materials used (training will be provided).
· Manufacturing work experience preferred.
· Ability to read and understand instructions as per order specifications.
DECISIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Responsible for cutting required material to meet company specifications in a fast paced environment.
· Process order as per production requirements.
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS/WORKING CONDITIONS
· Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds to turn and move filters.
· Stands constantly to clean and walk for extended periods of time.
· Must be able to sit, stand bend, stoop, and lift to perform job functions.
· Must be able to move from side to side, reach, pull, push or twist to perform job functions.
· Work quickly, safely, and under time pressure to maintain cut material to production line.
· Safety glasses are required at all times to protect against dust and particles.
· Safety precautions must be taken when operating construction guns.
· Must be able to work in a manufacturing environment with exposure to noise, fumes and dust particles
· Must be able to withstand both hot and cold atmosphere depending on weather conditions.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position.
Flanders Corporation is an Equal Employment Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, veteran status, or disability. If you need accommodation for any part of the employment process because of a medical condition or disability, please send an e-mail to email@example.com to let us know the nature of your request.
Flanders Corporation - 9 months ago
Flanders Corporation designs, manufactures and markets air filters and related products, and are focused on providing environmental...