Our team of nearly 7,400 accomplished professionals from around the world has put Celanese on the path to becoming the premier chemical company. Their leadership, support and innovation helped Celanese achieve tremendous growth, especially during the past five years. As a global leader in the chemicals industry, Celanese International makes products essential to everyday living. Our products, found in consumer & industrial applications, are manufactured in North America, Europe and Asia.
Heart of Celanese
The primary factor in Celanese’s success is simple --- it’s our dynamic, innovative and results- oriented employees who drive Celanese’s growth everyday.
Our employees say that working at Celanese is very rewarding. We understand the bottom line. You want to be rewarded and receive benefits for your ideas and innovation. If you join us, you'll find competitive pay, varied professional opportunities, and the chance to make a difference in a growing, global company.
If you're looking for a premier company where you can create immediate impact , contribute to growth and collaborate with colleagues around the world, Celanese may be a great fit for you.
Under the direction of a Team Leader:
tools and overhead crane.
- Disassembles and overhauls pumps, using hand/power
a safe manner.
- Assists in securing “hot” work permits needed to do a job in
- Maintains and upkeeps plant property through
such as turbines, compressors, generators, etc.
- Inspects and diagnoses malfunctions of plant equipment,
pumps and pump components.
- Assembles, disassembles, cleans, and inspects centrifugal
- Knowledge and Experience in the use of a PMI gun to identify materials
- Knowledge of proper handling and disposal of environmentally hazardous
Team Leader and Training coordinator.
- Experience with root cause failure analysis.
- Experience with SAP business systems
- Ability to participate in Cross Craft training as outlined by
24-hour basis using pagers and rotating weekend duty.
- Ability to provide plant-wide maintenance coverage on a
sketch or description of part to be replaced, and plan
- Proven mechanical and trouble shooting skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Must be willing to work overtime when required
- Must possess the ability to work in a safe manner
- Must be able to read specifications such as blueprint,
sequence of operations.
- Must be able to verify dimensions and alignment with
Required Years of Experience:
- Proficient in the use of lazar Alignment Tools
High School Diploma or Equivalent. Prefer some technical or vocational college coursework.
Celanese - 20 months ago
Celanese Corporation gets a lot of good ink about its acetates. The company's primary operations include the manufacture of building...