The Machinist position will perform basic drilling and machining operations on all products. In addition, the position will assist in the operation of the extrusion and straightening presses.
Main Job Duties / Responsibilities
- Perform basic drilling operations, including setup and bit sharpening, in an efficient manner.
- Assist in the operation of the extrusion and straightening presses.
- Abrasive blast products in preparation for cleaning, painting, or shipping.
- Operate forklifts, overhead cranes, and jib cranes as required.
- Prepare products for final shipment.
- Basic machining and forming skills required.
- Basic understanding of drawings.
- Capable of lifting 50 lbs. up to waist.
The successful candidate(s) will receive a competitive hourly wage and an
attractive benefits package.
All candidates will be subject
to drug & alcohol screening and a background check prior to
Taylor Forge Engineered Systems - 18 months ago
For over 100 years, Taylor Forge has supplied fabricated products to energy markets around the world. Taylor Forge Engineered Systems has...